Ram has never stopped to amaze his co-stars and directors with his energy levels right from his debut film Devdas. Although he has dabbled with romantic roles in films like Ready, Ganesh and Endhukante Premanta, he has had a special focus on mass roles. In fact, his previous hit Kandireega had him in a totally mass avatar for most part of the film and his fans loved it. Now, he’s doing something similiar in Bhaskar’s upcoming film titled Ongole Githa. The film’s first teaser was unveiled earlier today and it has caught everyone by surprise. While it was clear that the film was set in a rural milieu, no one expected Bhaskar to come up with such a massy characterization for Ram. The response for the film’s teaser is extremely good and over the next few days, more footage from the film will be unveiled. Kriti Kharbanda is playing the lead role in Ongole Githa. BVSN Prasad has produced the film and GV Prakash has composed the music. The film is in last stages of prodcution and it’ll release soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu hero coming up with an entertaining film
- Marriage is on the cards, confirms Gutta Jwala
- Charity is not a rowdy mamool, says popular director
- Acharya’s first look to be out on this auspicious day?
- Corona Crisis: Actor turns sanitary worker
- Sundeep Kishan’s gesture for cine workers and hotel staff in Corona times