After the blockbuster success of iSmart Shankar, Ram is finally gearing up to start shooting for his next action drama. Titled as ‘Red’, the film has Ram in a rugged avatar and it’s going to be directed by Kishore Tirumala. Nivetha Pethuraj and Malavika Sharma are going to play the lead roles opposite Ram.
The film is going to be launched in a big way in Hyderabad tomorrow, and the regular shooting is expected to commence from November 16. Several dignitaries from the film fraternity are expected to attend the opening ceremony of the film.
Sravanthi Ravi Kishore is producing the film and Mani Sharma will be scoring the music. More details about the film will be announced soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Talented actress signed on for Pelli SandaD
- Business in full swing for Balayya-Boyapati film?
- Buzz: Vaishnav Tej’s Uppena to release during this time
- Dhanush’s next project kept on hold
- Star hero’s dad composing stunts for Nagarjuna’s Wild Dog
- Yet another star hero approached for Muralidharan’s biopic