Opened to mixed reports, energetic hero Ram’s Sankranti release, RED has been generating good revenues in all areas. Exceeding all the expectations, the film has achieved the break-even target in its first week itself.
Now, the latest news is that the film is all set to cross the magical ₹20 crores share mark by this weekend and is going to end up its full run on a successful note.
Directed by Kishore Tirumala, RED has Nivetha Thomas in the key role. Mani Sharma composed music for the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shruti Haasan explains why Vakeel Saab is an important film
- Venkatesh unveils Virata Parvam’s earthy song ‘Kolu Kolu’
- NTR, Trivikram wrap up shoot for Gemini TV’s gameshow promo
- Rajamouli, Ram Charan laud Alia Bhatt’s Gangubai Kathiawadi teaser
- Latest update on Chiru, Charan’s scenes in Acharya
- Katrina Kaif, Vijay Sethupathi’s thriller with Andhadhun’s director