Opened to mixed reports, energetic hero Ram’s Sankranti release, RED has been generating good revenues in all areas. Exceeding all the expectations, the film has achieved the break-even target in its first week itself.
Now, the latest news is that the film is all set to cross the magical ₹20 crores share mark by this weekend and is going to end up its full run on a successful note.
Directed by Kishore Tirumala, RED has Nivetha Thomas in the key role. Mani Sharma composed music for the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Dhanush’s Captain Miller announcement breaks Kollywood records
- Arjun Das thanks Thalapathy Vijay and Lokesh – Deets inside
- Official: Krishna Vamsi to make a high-budget OTT movie
- OTT: Aha announces its next with Shanmukh in the lead role
- Sumanth teams up with Subrahmanyapuram’s director again – Deets inside
- OTT: Here is when ‘Saas Bahu Achaar Pvt. Ltd’ will be out