It was reported in November last year that Tollywood hunk Rana Daggubati will be making his Malayalam debut with a period film on the Travancore empire. The film is titled Marthanda Varma and Rana plays Marthanda Varma, the King of Travancore.
Recently, Rana visited the sacred Sree Padmanabhaswamy Temple in Trivandrum, Kerala, and sought the God’s blessings. He later visited the royal palace to meet the royal family members – Pooyam Thirunal Gauri Parvathi Bhai and Adithya Varma. Marthanda Varma is being directed by K Madhu.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vedhika reveals how Balayya helped her in difficult times
- Pawan gives limited dates to Pink remake
- Vote : 9th 123telugu Readers Choice Awards – Most Popular Hero of 2019
- Tamannah’s role revealed in Sampath Nandi’s next
- Nikhil’ Arjun Suravaram makes record money in Nizam
- Sonakshi opens up about Balayya’s film