It was reported in November last year that Tollywood hunk Rana Daggubati will be making his Malayalam debut with a period film on the Travancore empire. The film is titled Marthanda Varma and Rana plays Marthanda Varma, the King of Travancore.
Recently, Rana visited the sacred Sree Padmanabhaswamy Temple in Trivandrum, Kerala, and sought the God’s blessings. He later visited the royal palace to meet the royal family members – Pooyam Thirunal Gauri Parvathi Bhai and Adithya Varma. Marthanda Varma is being directed by K Madhu.
- Taapsee reveals why she can’t demand a pay equal to male stars
- RX100’s director ready with his next script
- Kavacham seals its release date
- Sumanth’s Idam Jagath seals its release date
- Makers of 2.0 planning exclusive promotions in Hyderabad