It was reported in November last year that Tollywood hunk Rana Daggubati will be making his Malayalam debut with a period film on the Travancore empire. The film is titled Marthanda Varma and Rana plays Marthanda Varma, the King of Travancore.
Recently, Rana visited the sacred Sree Padmanabhaswamy Temple in Trivandrum, Kerala, and sought the God’s blessings. He later visited the royal palace to meet the royal family members – Pooyam Thirunal Gauri Parvathi Bhai and Adithya Varma. Marthanda Varma is being directed by K Madhu.
Articles that might interest you:
- iSmart Shankar’s Day 1 AP & TS shares: All-time highest among Tier 2 heroes
- Dookudu, Temper actor Ajaz Khan arrested by Mumbai Police
- Interesting details about Naga Shaurya-K Raghavendra Rao film
- Review : iSmart Shankar – Ram’s Massy treat
- Telugu Review : The Lion King
- People are going crazy watching iSmart Shankar: Puri Jagannadh