It was reported in November last year that Tollywood hunk Rana Daggubati will be making his Malayalam debut with a period film on the Travancore empire. The film is titled Marthanda Varma and Rana plays Marthanda Varma, the King of Travancore.
Recently, Rana visited the sacred Sree Padmanabhaswamy Temple in Trivandrum, Kerala, and sought the God’s blessings. He later visited the royal palace to meet the royal family members – Pooyam Thirunal Gauri Parvathi Bhai and Adithya Varma. Marthanda Varma is being directed by K Madhu.
- Proudly call myself a South Indian actor: Allu Arjun
- Interesting buzz on F2 director’s next
- Latest update on Lakshmi’s NTR’s release
- “My phone was hacked,” Hansika clarifies
- Press Note : PicknHook-an idea connects the locals to international