It was reported in November last year that Tollywood hunk Rana Daggubati will be making his Malayalam debut with a period film on the Travancore empire. The film is titled Marthanda Varma and Rana plays Marthanda Varma, the King of Travancore.
Recently, Rana visited the sacred Sree Padmanabhaswamy Temple in Trivandrum, Kerala, and sought the God’s blessings. He later visited the royal palace to meet the royal family members – Pooyam Thirunal Gauri Parvathi Bhai and Adithya Varma. Marthanda Varma is being directed by K Madhu.
- After the intense RX 100, Kartikeya gearing up for a totally opposite film
- Ram Charan lauds Mr. Majnu’s teaser
- Shocking response for Priya Prakash Varrier’s new song
- Kajal teams up with Jayam Ravi
- “Samantha was super tensed on Sep 13,” Nag reveals