Baahubali stars Rana Daggubati and Tamannaah took part in the 37th India Day Parade in the New York City, USA. The India Day Parade is cerebrated each year by the Indian diaspora to commemorate India’s Independence Day.
Along with Rana and Tamannaah, the Mayor of New York Bill de Blasio and several thousands of NRIs and locals participated in the parade. Rana was the Grand Marshal at the parade this year. Rana will also promote his latest blockbuster, Nene Raju Nene Mantri, across several cities in the US.
Articles that might interest you:
- Date & time locked for the trailer release of star actress’s next
- Waltair Veerayya’s shoot update is here
- Dulquer Salmaan kills it in the latest looks
- Indian actress’ huge honor at FIFA World Cup 2022
- Pawan’s latest snap from Hari Hara Veera Mallu’s sets amazes fans
- Team SDT15’s unique promotions for the title glimpse