Young hunk Rana Daggubati is going to start dubbing for his upcoming movie ‘Naa Ishtam’ from today. Rana just completed a schedule of his movie ‘Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum’ and he is now going to devote his time to ‘Naa Ishtam’. The movie is currently in post production mode and an announcement regarding the release date is expected soon. Prakash Tholeti is making his debut as a director and he has moulded this film as a youthful romantic entertainer.
Genelia is the heroine opposite Rana in ‘Naa Ishtam’ and she will be seen as Krishna Veni. Paruchuri Kireeti has produced the movie and Chakri has scored the music. Brahmanandam has played a key role in this movie. Ali, Subbaraju, Raghubabu and Pragathi are the other senior artistes in this movie.
- Young actress reveals her wish to act with Pawan Kalyan
- Kiara Advani joins Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake unit
- Rakul Preet, Aditi Rao Hydari groove to AR Rahman’s tunes
- Latest update on Suriya’s NGK
- Sudheer Babu begins preparing for a prestigious biopic