Rana has reportedly walked out of Vada Chennai, which was supposed to be his debut film in Tamil. National Award winner Vetri Maaran was supposed to direct this film. Simbu, Rana and Andrea Jeremiah were signed up for the project and few weeks ago Rana was quite happy to have teamed up with some of the biggest names in Tamil cinema. Although it’s not clear why he decided to walk out of the film, sources say that Rana and Vetri Maaran decided to part ways on amicable terms. Soon, Rana confirmed this news on his Twitter profile and also added that he was looking forward to collaborate with Vetri Maatran sometime soon. Currently, Rana is dubbing for Naa Ishtam and he’ll fly to Mumbai later today to join the cast of RGV’s Department which is in the last stages of filming.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : What will be the fate of Kamma Rajyamlo Kadapa Redlu?
- Balakrishna to go barechested in Ruler
- IT officials now raid Nani’s office
- Jayalalithaa biopic Thalaivi makers to rope in NTR?
- Will NTR respond to Surender Reddy’s statements?
- IT raids on the noted production house