It’s well-known that macho hunk Rana Daggubati will be essaying the role of Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister and son-in-law of the legendary NT Rama Rao, Nara Chandrababu Naidu in NTR, the prestigious biopic on NT Rama Rao. Today, on the eve of the auspicious Vinayaka Chavithi festival, NTR makers unveiled the first look of Rana as Nara Chandrababu Naidu.
The first look showcases how Rana perfectly aced AP CM’s vintage look. He looks sharp and intense in the monochromatic photograph that’s released. Rana has underwent a heavyduty makeover and is looking quite lean and every bit as Chandrababu.
NTR’s son Nandamuri Balakrishna is reprising his father’s role. Vidya Balan will be seen as Basavatarakam. Krish is the director. Balayya is co-producing NTR along with Sai Korrapati and Vishnu Induri. The film is slated for release during the next Sankranthi festive season.
- After the intense RX 100, Kartikeya gearing up for a totally opposite film
- Ram Charan lauds Mr. Majnu’s teaser
- Shocking response for Priya Prakash Varrier’s new song
- Kajal teams up with Jayam Ravi
- “Samantha was super tensed on Sep 13,” Nag reveals