It’s well-known that macho hunk Rana Daggubati will be essaying the role of Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister and son-in-law of the legendary NT Rama Rao, Nara Chandrababu Naidu in NTR, the prestigious biopic on NT Rama Rao. Today, on the eve of the auspicious Vinayaka Chavithi festival, NTR makers unveiled the first look of Rana as Nara Chandrababu Naidu.
The first look showcases how Rana perfectly aced AP CM’s vintage look. He looks sharp and intense in the monochromatic photograph that’s released. Rana has underwent a heavyduty makeover and is looking quite lean and every bit as Chandrababu.
NTR’s son Nandamuri Balakrishna is reprising his father’s role. Vidya Balan will be seen as Basavatarakam. Krish is the director. Balayya is co-producing NTR along with Sai Korrapati and Vishnu Induri. The film is slated for release during the next Sankranthi festive season.
- RRR’s second schedule commences in style
- Hollywood star offered a fat paycheck for Anushka’s Silence?
- Maharshi’s last schedule in a picturesque Gulf city
- Salman Khan’s heroine to make her Tollywood debut?
- RX 100 heroine’s moving Insta post on her missing brother