It’s well-known that macho hunk Rana Daggubati will be essaying the role of Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister and son-in-law of the legendary NT Rama Rao, Nara Chandrababu Naidu in NTR, the prestigious biopic on NT Rama Rao. Today, on the eve of the auspicious Vinayaka Chavithi festival, NTR makers unveiled the first look of Rana as Nara Chandrababu Naidu.
The first look showcases how Rana perfectly aced AP CM’s vintage look. He looks sharp and intense in the monochromatic photograph that’s released. Rana has underwent a heavyduty makeover and is looking quite lean and every bit as Chandrababu.
NTR’s son Nandamuri Balakrishna is reprising his father’s role. Vidya Balan will be seen as Basavatarakam. Krish is the director. Balayya is co-producing NTR along with Sai Korrapati and Vishnu Induri. The film is slated for release during the next Sankranthi festive season.
Articles that might interest you:
- Telugu Review : The Lion King
- FDFS : Highlights from iSmart Shankar
- iSmart Shankar off to a gigantic start
- Young actress sells off car, rents a flat to lead a simple life
- Two young actresses join Bharatheeyudu 2
- When Dhruv refused to shoot in front of Chiyaan Vikram