It is well-known that Rana Daggubati, after Baahubali, was supposed to commence national award winning Tamil director Bala’s most ambitious period drama. This film is based on Vela Ramamurthy’s novel and it stars an ensemble cast comprising of Vishal, Arya, Rana Daggubati, Atharvaa Murali, Anushka and Arvind Swami
This as-yet-untitled film was supposed kick-start its shooting towards the end of this year. However, a latest report from a popular Tamil media house reveals that Bala has decided to delay the film and instead make a low budget film featuring an all new cast.
Bala has already begun the casting process for his quickie, which means that Rana will have to wait until the director wraps up his next by early next year.
- Update on Ravi Teja- VI Anand’s film
- This time it is going to be even more special: Ram Charan on RRR
- Allu Arjun throws a lavish party to celebrate Taxiwaala’s success
- Saaho heroine Shraddha Kapoor recovers from dengue
- Venkatesh, Suresh Babu, Rana get a special invite for IFFI – 2018