Rana drew an interesting comparison between his political leader roles in his debut film Leader and Nene Raju Nene Mantri. “In NRNM, I play an a$$*ole version of his character in Leader. If my character in Leader was an honest guy who came to change the political system, Jogendra in NRNM enters politics to teach a lesson to those in power who push him down,” said Rana.
Explaining the core theme of NRNM, Rana said, “Power corrupts an ultimate power ultimately, and that’s what we wanted to show in the film.” Nene Raju Nene Mantri is slated to hit the screens on August 11. Directed by Teja, the film stars Kajal and Catherine Tresa in key roles.
- Special promotions planned for NOTA
- Aravinda Sametha’s censor date locked?
- Major conflict point of 2.0 revealed
- Amitabh, Aamir speak in Telugu in ToH’s announcement video
- Savyasachi has a connection with Nagarjuna’s debut film