Looks like there is no stopping Rana Daggubatti. After signing a film with Bipasha Basu, he has given green signal for yet another Tamil film. This news was revealed by Rana himself as he said that his new Tamil film will roll out in March 2015.
Details of this project are yet unknown for this film which Rana has okayed. Off late, Rana is busy signing films in multiple languages. He has recently finished shooting for Akshay Kumar’s Baby, and will now shoot for Bipasha’s film. Looks like 2015 is going to be a jam packed year for this heartthrob, and will put in the top league.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ravi Teja’s director makes an exciting announcement
- Telugu actress learns archery and rifle shooting for Mollywood debut
- Balayya’s ‘sweet warning’ to senior hero
- Pre-production work underway for Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo Hindi remake
- Nagarjuna to greenlit multiple projects?
- This is how much Mehreen was paid for Maruthi’s next?