Nithiin and Keerthy Suresh’s romantic family entertainer, Rang De, opened to decent reviews yesterday. This Venky Atluri directorial has also registered good collections on its opening day in the twin Telugu states and pocketed a good Rs 4.65 crore share.
Below are Rang De’s area-wise day one Andhra Pradesh and Telangana collections (shares) acording to the film’s PR team:
Nizam: Rs 1.54 Cr
East: Rs 0.52 Cr
West: Rs 0.31 Cr
Krishna: Rs 0.21 Cr
Nellore: Rs 0.24 Cr
Vizag: Rs 0.56 Cr
Guntur: Rs 0.67 Cr (incl hires)
Ceded: Rs 0.60 Cr
Total AP, TS day one share – Rs 4.65 Cr
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun, Vijay Deverakonda for Pushpaka Vimanam’s pre-release event
- Prabhas joins Adipurush sets for one last time
- A rare and gorgeous snap of Silk Smitha goes viral
- Allu Arjun to grace Pushpaka Vimanam’s pre-release event?
- These crazy actors to play villains in Shankar-Charam film?
- Official: No change in Bheemla Nayak’s release date