It’s been exactly a month since the release of Ram Charan and Sukumar’s blockbuster period village drama, Rangasthalam. The film, which has turned out to be the third all-time highest grossing Telugu movie after the Baahubali franchise, is on the verge of reaching yet another magical milestone in the US.
On Saturday, Rangasthalam collected a gross of $7,261 from 14 locations and took its latest total to $3,492,398. Rangasthalam needs another $7,602 to reach the rare $3.5 million milestone. Going by Saturday’s performance, the film will surely breach the $3.5M mark by Sunday.
On the other hand, Rangasthalam is still running to packed houses in the twin Telugu states and Bengaluru. The film is expected to continue this winning streak in the coming week as well.
- Akhil not ready to leave this genre for the time being
- Nagarjuna makes a solid statement on ANR biopic
- Bollywood star Ranveer Singh all set for Tollywood debut
- Varun Tej, Harish Shankar film launch date is here
- Nikhil gets angry over Mudra’s copyright infringement