Rangasthalam has been going great guns ever since its released and has surprised the trade pundits with its collections. The latest we hear is that the film has just surpassed the 3.5 million mark in the US and is still playing in some locations.
These are huge collections and once again prove that when star heroes experiment with their roles, the audience will surely appreciate it big time. Sukumar directed this film which had Ram Charan and Samantha in lead roles.
Produced by Mytri Movie Makers, this film has music by DSP and Jagapathi Babu plays the main villain.
- Date locked for 2.0’s trailer
- Rana’s Haathi Mere Saathi postponed to 2019
- Working still of Thalapathy Vijay son’s debut film goes viral
- Keerthy Suresh in talks for an epic multi-starrer?
- Super Star to bid goodbye to acting after his next