Ram Charan’s Rangasthalam has collected nearly 103 crore share and became the third all-time highest grossing Telugu movie after the Baahubali series. Buoyed by the humongous success, Rangasthalam’s makers are now dubbing the movie in four Indian languages.
As per the latest updates, Rangasthalam is currently being dubbed in Tamil, Malayalam, Hindi and Bhojpuri. Apparently, the makers are also considering a few other Indian languages. The team is confident that Rangasthalam’s dubbed versions will recreate the same impact the original has created.
- Tanish’s film on Bezawada rowdy lands in a controversy
- KCR biopic’s first look unveiled
- Veteran cinematographer’s shocking behavior with Kajal
- Vijay scores his 2nd 200 Cr film with Sarkar
- Ram surprises fans with a rugged makeover