Ram Charan’s Rangasthalam has collected nearly 103 crore share and became the third all-time highest grossing Telugu movie after the Baahubali series. Buoyed by the humongous success, Rangasthalam’s makers are now dubbing the movie in four Indian languages.
As per the latest updates, Rangasthalam is currently being dubbed in Tamil, Malayalam, Hindi and Bhojpuri. Apparently, the makers are also considering a few other Indian languages. The team is confident that Rangasthalam’s dubbed versions will recreate the same impact the original has created.
Articles that might interest you:
- This Bollywood star heroine was the original choice for Saaho?
- News about mega hero disappointed on Sye Raa is false
- When Pawan wanted to commit suicide and saved by Chiranjeevi
- Poll : Birthday special-What do you like the most about Chiranjeevi?
- Anupama Parameswaran thrilled with Rakshasudu’s success
- Puri-Vijay Devarakonda film gets a title?