Ram Charan’s Rangasthalam has collected nearly 103 crore share and became the third all-time highest grossing Telugu movie after the Baahubali series. Buoyed by the humongous success, Rangasthalam’s makers are now dubbing the movie in four Indian languages.
As per the latest updates, Rangasthalam is currently being dubbed in Tamil, Malayalam, Hindi and Bhojpuri. Apparently, the makers are also considering a few other Indian languages. The team is confident that Rangasthalam’s dubbed versions will recreate the same impact the original has created.
Articles that might interest you:
- Maruthi narrated a story to megastar?
- Ravi Teja yet to lock young director’s next film?
- Naveen Polishetty comes to the aid of a young employee
- Janhvi Kapoor speaks about her marriage plans
- Interesting update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata teaser
- Star rapper Yo Yo Honey Singh’s wife files domestic violence case