Ram Charan’s Rangasthalam has collected nearly 103 crore share and became the third all-time highest grossing Telugu movie after the Baahubali series. Buoyed by the humongous success, Rangasthalam’s makers are now dubbing the movie in four Indian languages.
As per the latest updates, Rangasthalam is currently being dubbed in Tamil, Malayalam, Hindi and Bhojpuri. Apparently, the makers are also considering a few other Indian languages. The team is confident that Rangasthalam’s dubbed versions will recreate the same impact the original has created.
- Mani Ratnam reveals why he made a multi-starrer
- Pooja Hegde wraps up shooting for Aravindha Sametha
- I’ve never used my dad’s money or help to make movies : Manchu Manoj
- Big test for Deva Das director
- Kiara Advani excited about Arjun Reddy Hindi remake