The shooting of Ram Charan’s new film, Rangasthalam is going on in quick pace in a specially erected set in Hyderabad. The latest we hear from the film circles is that the makers are contemplating to release the first look poster on the auspicious occasion of Dussehra which falls on the 30th of this month.
The makers are racing against time as they want to release the film by Sankranthi 2018 at any cost. Though an official confirmation is yet to be made about this news, it would be really interesting to see the makers reveal something about the film.
Sukumar directs this film which has music by DSP. Samantha is the female lead and Mytri Movie Makers are the production house.
- It’s going to be a ‘political’ Diwali for Vijay-Suriya fans
- Kiara Advani opens up about the viral scene in ‘Lust Stories’
- Top filmmaker now turns a skilled farmer
- Amid his striking tweets, Pawan lands in Vijayawada
- Two interesting projects go on floors today