The collections of Rangasthalam have shocked many in the industry as the film is breaking several records in Tollywood. The film is in no mood stop and is racing ahead in its second week.
The latest we hear is that the film has made $20,200 on Monday taking its total collections to $3,190,168 which is huge and highest after Baahubali. A grand success meet is being arranged for the film this 12th of April where Pawan and Charan will be attending the event.
Back home too, the film is going steadily and we need to see how it performs as Nani’s Krishnarjuna Yuddham is releasing this week.
- Bollywood actress wraps up Shakeela biopic
- RX100 hero Kartikeya to romance two heroines in Hippi
- Rejected 50 scripts before signing Kavacham: Bellamkonda Sai
- Tanish’s film on Bezawada rowdy lands in a controversy
- KCR biopic’s first look unveiled