A couple of days ago, the makers of Simmba, the Hindi remake of NTR-Puri Jagannadh’s 2015 action drama, Temper, began the film’s shoot in Hyderabad’s Ramoji Film City. In this most eagerly awaited remake, Ranveer plays Sangram Bhalerao aka Simmba, a corrupt cop who later turns a good Samaritan.
This afternoon, Ranveer took to his Twitter account and posted a picture which revealed his look in Simmba. Dressed in formals and police shoes and sporting black goggles, Ranveer looked like a million bucks as he posed with the men in khakis.
Sara Ali Khan is the leading lady in Simmba and Rohit Shetty is the director. Karan Johar and Rohit Shetty are jointly producing the film and Reliance Entertainments will present it.
— Ranveer Singh (@RanveerOfficial) June 9, 2018
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble