Ranveer Singh starrer ’83, to be directed by Kabir Khan, is expected to go on floors in May this year. For the past few months, the team has been doing extensive pre-production work and buzz is that principal shooting will be held in London and Scotland over a span of nearly 100 days.
Meanwhile, Kabir Khan is said to have roped in Human Qureshi’s brother, Saqib Saleem and singer Harrdy Sandhu to play the roles of Mohinder Amarnath and Madan Lal respectively. Interestingly, both the actors have played cricket at a professional level before they made their debut in films.
The entire cast will undergo intense training in March in Dharamshala and Mumbai. More details about the rest of cast and crew are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Disco Raja may have a sequel: Ravi Teja
- NTR, Ram Charan all set to resume RRR’s shoot
- This is how Mahesh defines his fans in one word
- Deepika Padukone turns down an interesting biopic
- Shivatmika Rajasekhar signs her second film
- Vi Anand opens up about Ravi Teja’s character in Disco Raja