Legendary actor Kamal Haasan has bagged yet another honor. The multifaceted thespian has been invited by the prestigious Harvard University to deliver a talk at the India Conference 2016. The conference focuses on the topic ‘India in Transition – Opportunities and Challenges’, and it will take place on the 6th and 7th of February.
Kamal will be the first South Indian actor to speak at the Harvard. Kamal’s keynote address will be on India’s Softpower. Harvard Business School and Harvard Kennedy School will jointly organize the conference and Kamal will join fellow Indian personalities like Nirupama Rao, Shashi Tharoor, Chanda Kochhar and Preetha Reddy.
The actor is currently shooting for his bilingual, Amma Nanna Aata, in the US.
- Kalyan Ram’s next to deal with human emotions
- Watched Chiru & Venky sir’s movies to improve comic timing: Varun Tej
- Fans’ response for F2 moved me to tears: Venkatesh
- Prabhas to shake a leg with international dancers for Saaho
- Press Note : “A Tribute to the Legend NTR on his Vardhanthi”