Legendary actor Kamal Haasan has bagged yet another honor. The multifaceted thespian has been invited by the prestigious Harvard University to deliver a talk at the India Conference 2016. The conference focuses on the topic ‘India in Transition – Opportunities and Challenges’, and it will take place on the 6th and 7th of February.
Kamal will be the first South Indian actor to speak at the Harvard. Kamal’s keynote address will be on India’s Softpower. Harvard Business School and Harvard Kennedy School will jointly organize the conference and Kamal will join fellow Indian personalities like Nirupama Rao, Shashi Tharoor, Chanda Kochhar and Preetha Reddy.
The actor is currently shooting for his bilingual, Amma Nanna Aata, in the US.
- Saamy²’s Trailer Launch Postponed
- DSP Is All Praise For Vikram
- Star Actress To Act In A Superhero Film
- Mahanati’s latest worldwide collections
- Sampoo’s kind gesture towards late comedian’s family