Rashmika Mandana has slowly and steadily launched herself in the big league. The stunner, who will next be seen in Mahesh Babu’s Sarileru Neekevvaru, recently confessed that she is eager to share screen space with Prabhas and Akkineni Naga Chaitanya.
While interacting with her followers and ardent admirers on social media as a part of the promotions of her upcoming film, she candidly confessed that working with these two top-notch stars has been quite a dream for her.
Rashmika is becoming one of the most sought after actresses in T’town, given that she will score herself a lot of fans after the release of the film on the 11th of this month. She has indeed carved out a niche space for herself among the A-listers.
Apart from the big-budget Sarileru Neekevvaru, directed by Anil Ravipudi, she also has a project with Allu Arjun coming up!
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu- Anil Ravipudi project back in news again?
- MP Santosh Kumar presents trophies to COVID Warriors Cricket Tourney winners
- Mangli’s unique voice makes Saranga Dariya a rage
- Kamal Haasan takes Covid-19 vaccine
- Tiger Shroff’s next seals its release date
- Drishyam 2 launched – Happening musician roped in