Kannada beauty Rashmika Mandanna successfully forayed into Tollywood with Chalo earlier this summer. She is awaiting the release of Vijay Deverakonda’s Geetha Govindam. In a recent interview, Rashmika revealed why she had to turned down several offers.
“I am not acting only for the sake of money. The characters I play must have some significance and contribute to the story’s progress. I can’t accept a film which only needs me for songs and dances. I had to politely turn down such offers,” said Rashmika.
Rashmika is currently shooting for Nagarjuna-Nani’s Devadas, while her second project with Vijay Deverakonda, Dead Comrade, will begin soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interesting buzz on Mahesh’s role in his next
- Release slot confirmed for NTR-Trivikram film?
- Rajinikanth sets a unique record with Darbar
- Latest update on Rana’s Hiranyakasipa
- IT officials content with Rashmika’s statements
- Pawan’s next to feature a Bollywood actor