Kannada beauty Rashmika Mandanna successfully forayed into Tollywood with Chalo earlier this summer. She is awaiting the release of Vijay Deverakonda’s Geetha Govindam. In a recent interview, Rashmika revealed why she had to turned down several offers.
“I am not acting only for the sake of money. The characters I play must have some significance and contribute to the story’s progress. I can’t accept a film which only needs me for songs and dances. I had to politely turn down such offers,” said Rashmika.
Rashmika is currently shooting for Nagarjuna-Nani’s Devadas, while her second project with Vijay Deverakonda, Dead Comrade, will begin soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nagarjuna warns Chay and Akhil’s producers
- Upset Indian Air Force pounces on Karan Johar over Gunjan Saxena
- Latest- CBI finds no fraud by Rhea over Sushanth’s bank account
- Nagarjuna sets Akhil’s project with senior director?
- Poll : Will RRR cross Baahubali 2’s records?
- Sitara misses her outdoor adventures