Kannada beauty Rashmika Mandanna successfully forayed into Tollywood with Chalo earlier this summer. She is awaiting the release of Vijay Deverakonda’s Geetha Govindam. In a recent interview, Rashmika revealed why she had to turned down several offers.
“I am not acting only for the sake of money. The characters I play must have some significance and contribute to the story’s progress. I can’t accept a film which only needs me for songs and dances. I had to politely turn down such offers,” said Rashmika.
Rashmika is currently shooting for Nagarjuna-Nani’s Devadas, while her second project with Vijay Deverakonda, Dead Comrade, will begin soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Box Office fate of Dussehra releases
- Poll : Which aspect of Most Eligible Bachelor impressed you the most?
- Bigg Boss 5 – Tense nominations once again
- Latest – Shyam Singh Roy’s release date is here
- Bujji Ila Raa teaser – Interesting and well cut
- Will work for the poor: Aryan Khan on his life after jail term