Kannada beauty Rashmika Mandanna successfully forayed into Tollywood with Chalo earlier this summer. She is awaiting the release of Vijay Deverakonda’s Geetha Govindam. In a recent interview, Rashmika revealed why she had to turned down several offers.
“I am not acting only for the sake of money. The characters I play must have some significance and contribute to the story’s progress. I can’t accept a film which only needs me for songs and dances. I had to politely turn down such offers,” said Rashmika.
Rashmika is currently shooting for Nagarjuna-Nani’s Devadas, while her second project with Vijay Deverakonda, Dead Comrade, will begin soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- John Abraham’s Satyameva Jayate 2 wraps up shooting; Aims a festive release
- Prabhas’ Instagram account clocks 6M followers
- Speculations in full swing on Pawan-Rana multi-starrer’s release date
- Ravi Teja looks cool in Khiladi’s first glimpse
- Alia Bhatt’s Gangubai Kathiawadi gets a whopping Netflix deal
- RRR’s clash with Ajay Devgn’s Bollywood film inevitable?