Young heroine Rashmika Mandanna is thrilled with the accolades that have been pouring in for her performance in Dear Comrade. The actress is still busy promoting the movie. Rashmika now has as many as 5 exciting projects in Telugu, Tamil and Kannada in her kitty.
Soon after she wraps up Dear Comrade’s promotions, Rashmika will be juggling Mahesh Babu’s Sarileru Neekevvaru and Nithiin’s Bheeshma. Apart from these 2 movies, the actress has also been roped in to play the female lead in Allu Arjun’s 20th film, Icon. The film’s shoot will commence later this year.
Rashmika will be making her Tamil debut with Karthi’s soon-to-commence movie. She will be shooting for the film from August. Finally, Rashmika’s upcoming Kannada film, Pogaru, will be hitting theaters in November.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kamal Haasan’s Vikram kick-starts second schedule
- Chiranjeevi requests Jagan and KCR to address Tollywood’s plea
- Pic Talk: Mahesh Babu and Jr NTR on EMK stage
- I’ll watch Love Story 2, 3 times: Chiranjeevi
- Acharya eyeing pre-Sankranthi release
- Chiranjeevi, Radhika honor K Viswanath with SIIMA Lifetime Achievement Award