Rashmika is one actress who is surely on the rise in Tollywood. She has been signing some crazy projects and one among them is Sarileru Nikeavvaru with Mahesh Babu as the main lead.
The shooting of the film has started and Rashmika is yet to join the shoot as she is busy promoting her latest film Dear Comrade with star hero Vijay Devarakonda.
On being asked how it feels to sign a Mahesh Babu film, Rashmika quickly said that she is super excited and can’t wait to share screen space with Mahesh.
Sarileru Nikevvaru is being directed by Anil Ravipudi and has music by DSP.
Articles that might interest you:
- M S Raju highly impressed with his son’s new film
- Mahesh Babu – Rajamouli project in full swing
- Love Story holding well on key Monday
- Maha Samudram locks OTT partner
- Naga Shourya’s Lakshya gets a release date
- Prabhas’s Adipurush affirms its release date