Rashmika is one actress who is surely on the rise in Tollywood. She has been signing some crazy projects and one among them is Sarileru Nikeavvaru with Mahesh Babu as the main lead.
The shooting of the film has started and Rashmika is yet to join the shoot as she is busy promoting her latest film Dear Comrade with star hero Vijay Devarakonda.
On being asked how it feels to sign a Mahesh Babu film, Rashmika quickly said that she is super excited and can’t wait to share screen space with Mahesh.
Sarileru Nikevvaru is being directed by Anil Ravipudi and has music by DSP.
Articles that might interest you:
- Saaho mania heats up in twin states
- Nandita Swetha’s suspense family thriller launched
- Naveen Polishetty to prove his mettle with Chhichhore
- Poll: Will RRR beat the collections of Baahubali?
- Revealed-How Kajal missed romancing Prabhas in Saaho
- Dhanush’s long-delayed film gets a release date