Raai Laxmi is back in Telugu in a full fledged role after a long gap with Where Is The Venkatalakshmi. Most part of the film has already been wrapped up and the makers are planning to release the film in November.
Meanwhile, the actress was thrilled when she got a chance to meet Megastar Chiranjeevi and his family in Hyderabad recently. The duo had shaken a leg together in a popular song, Rathalu, from Khaidi No 150, which marked Chiranjeevi’s comeback to silver screen.
The actress remarked that it feels like she is back home whenever she meets Chiranjeevi and his family. The meeting had taken place before Chiranjeevi flew out of the country to join the Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy team in Georgia.
Another schedule wrap of #WHEREISTHEVENKATLAXMI & couldn't hv been so special & memorable being in Hyd.. #Rathalu 😁met her fav ultimate man after ages #ChiranjeeviSir &family it’s like coming bk home when I meet them😘Thank U🙏
Days like these make me so so happy & blessed ❤️ pic.twitter.com/IhiDFrZkA9
— RAAI LAXMI (@iamlakshmirai) September 21, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- Virat Kohli and NTR to team up for an ad film?
- Solid offers coming in for Saaho’s Tamil rights
- Vijay fans’ touching twist to online war with Ajith fans
- Did this star heroine really reject RRR?
- Poll : Which of these heroines is planning her career well?
- Interview – Navin Polishetty- I am super confident about Agent Sai Srinivas Athreya