Ravi Teja is all set to resume shooting for his next project which will be helmed by Sarath Mandava. The film is billed to be a periodic action thriller set in Chittoor district backdrop.
Ravi Teja will be seen as a Chittoor lad in the film and he will be using Chittoor dialect in the film.
Apparently, Ravi Tej is all excited about the project as he really liked the script. Also, he will get to try out something new as he plays a Chittoor native in the film. He is eager to take the project onto the floors.
Sarath is said to have penned an intriguing script which has a unique set-up and plot line. Divyansha Koushik plays the female lead in the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Alia Bhatt completes RRR shoot
- Two exciting speculations on Prabhas’ Salaar
- Cash Promo: Senior Telugu actors evoke fun
- NTR to launch Thimmarusu’s trailer tomorrow
- Striking first look and motion poster for Aakash Puri’s Chor Bazaar out on his b’day
- NOTA actress Yashika Anand seriously injured in a car accident; Friend loses life