Mass Maharaj Ravi Teja is eagerly awaiting the Friday release of his high budget action entertainer, Kick 2. The promotional blitzkrieg carried out by the film’s makers has resulted in solid advance bookings for this most awaited film. In a media interaction yesterday, Ravi Teja, apart from talking about Kick 2, appreciated the successfully running small film, Cinema Choopistha Maava.
Speaking about this small film, Ravi Teja said that the film reminded him of his 2002 blockbuster, Idiot. Ravi Teja particularly appreciated the young hero Raj Tarun’s performance and hoped to see many such small films doing well in the Telugu film industry.
Needless to say, Ravi Teja’s appreciation will further boost the box-office collections of Cinema Choopistha Maava.
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake
- Varma’s first look poster goes viral on social media
- Nithya Menen to play the title role in Jayalalithaa’s biopic
- U-Turn and Sailaja Reddy’s latest US Collections