Mass Maharaj Ravi Teja is eagerly awaiting the Friday release of his high budget action entertainer, Kick 2. The promotional blitzkrieg carried out by the film’s makers has resulted in solid advance bookings for this most awaited film. In a media interaction yesterday, Ravi Teja, apart from talking about Kick 2, appreciated the successfully running small film, Cinema Choopistha Maava.
Speaking about this small film, Ravi Teja said that the film reminded him of his 2002 blockbuster, Idiot. Ravi Teja particularly appreciated the young hero Raj Tarun’s performance and hoped to see many such small films doing well in the Telugu film industry.
Needless to say, Ravi Teja’s appreciation will further boost the box-office collections of Cinema Choopistha Maava.
- Samantha in talks for yet another female-centric film?
- Never seen an innovative actor like my dad: Nara Brahmani on Balakrishna
- Agree to disagree: Kamal’s idea of Democracy
- ‘Wedding Invitation’ for Sumanth-Niharika’s Happy Wedding soon
- ‘Ninnu Road Meeda Chusinadi Lagayathu’ to be shot soon