Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja recently appeared in Bengal Tiger opening with a very lean look and everyone has been wondering what happened to the handsome actor. But according to an update from a source, the look is intentional.
Apparently, Ravi Teja has decided to shed weight for a character he is playing and it is not known if this character is for an ongoing film or for an upcoming film. But this is just a temporary change and the Mass Maharaja will be back to his full glory in the film after this role is done. Currently, Ravi Teja is wrapping up Kick 2 in Surender Reddy’s direction.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ravi Teja’s fun times ‘in his world’; Posts a pre-workout video
- Here’s the title for Sai Tej, Deva Katta’s film
- Review : The White Tiger – Hindi Film on Netflix
- Sizzling heroine in talks for Pushpa’s special song?
- Sarkaru Vaari Pata’s staggering record even before the shoot
- Big Update- RRR’s new release date locked