Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja is teaming up with ‘Solo’ director Parasuram for a new film and we have been informed that shooting will begin from June. Ravi Teja will begin work on this movie as soon as his assignment with Puri Jagan is complete. This new flick will be produced by Ashwini Dutt on Vyjayanthi movies banner and a leading heroine has been approached to play the lead role opposite Ravi Teja.
Ravi Teja and Parasuram have teamed up for ‘Anjaneyulu’ earlier. An official announcement with more details will be out in the next couple of days.
Articles that might interest you:
- Venky Mama completes censor; All set for Dec 13th release
- Star hero as chief guest for Sarileru Neekevvaru’s pre-release event
- Kiara reveals her middle-class lifestyle before movies
- Venky Mama’s trailer to be out during this time
- Disco Raja teaser- Raises curiosity
- Poll : What did you think of Disco Raja’s teaser?