Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja and powerful director Puri Jagan will begin working together for a new movie which has been titled ‘Devudu Chesina Manushulu’. Shooting of the movie will begin on February 17th and B.V.S.N. Prasad is the producer. The film will be wrapped up in a continuous extended schedule that will begin on March 1st
Both Ravi Teja and Jagan are excited about the movie. ” This is my 5th movie in the direction of Jagan. The movie will be a complete commercial entertainer that fans and movie lovers expect from me and Jagan”, said Ravi Teja. Puri Jagan is looking forward to continue his rapid fire style of film-making and the makers say that the movie will be released in June. Ileana is the heroine in this project. Raghu Kunche is scoring the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Release date locked for Bellamkonda Srinivas’ next?
- 3 heroines’ box-office clash with thrillers
- iSmart Shankar gets a release date
- Noted Tollywood distributor to release Salman Khan’s Bharat
- Nagababu claims moral victory for Janasena
- Sharwanand’s next with young director?