Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja’s highly anticipated movie with maverick movie maker Puri Jagan, ‘Devudu Chesina Manushulu’, is all set to be launched on Feb 17th. As of now, the venue for the muhurtam shot and the Pooja ceremony is Puri Jagan’s office. Regular shooting of the movie will begin on March 1st and the makers are planning to wrap up the film in a single, uninterrupted schedule.
The movie is said to be a complete commercial entertainer and Ileana is the heroine in this project. Raghu Kunche is scoring the music and B.V.S.N Prasad is the producer.
- Date set for Rajamouli’s son’s wedding
- Pawan Sadineni looking for Hari Krishna’s replacement
- Sumanth’s next aims at a December release
- Interview : Vijay Devarakonda – Taxiwaala’s leakage made me helpless
- Geetha Govindam registers record TRPs from its TV premiere