The buzz around the sequel to Ravi Teja-Rajamouli’s blockbuster action drama, Vikramarkudu, has left the actor’s fans thrilled. While details about this crazy sequel’s cast and crew members are awaited, it’s being said that veteran script writer V Vijayendra Prasad is currently busy penning the script.
Now, the latest buzz reveals that commerical entertainers specialist Sampath Nandi is being considered to direct Vikramarkudu sequel. Sampath’s work in the recently released sports drama, Seetimaarr, impressed the audience.
Also, Ravi Teja and Sampath Nandi had collaborated with each other on Bengal Tiger in the past. All said and done, we will have to wait until an official announcement is made regarding this exciting sequel.
Articles that might interest you:
- Puri sir has given me a dream launch – Ketika Sharma
- Here’s the latest update on Aryan Khan’s bail hearing
- Varudu Kavalenu brings back Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo memories: Allu Arjun
- Photo Moment: NTR’s stylish and regal look on EMK’s set
- Peddanna trailer: An out-and-out Diwali treat for fans
- Poll : What did you think of Peddanna trailer?