Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja, is the latest actor to follow the footsteps of his fellow actors in Tollywood. The actor’s upcoming movie, which is being directed by Ramesh Varma is all set to release on February 11 in theaters.
Now, the grapevine is that Ravi Teja’s Khiladi is going to be released in Hindi alongside the Telugu version. The makers of the action entertainer are confident that Ravi Teja’s energetic performance will entertain the Hindi audiences for sure. It is also heard that Pen Movies will release the Hindi version in theaters.
Dimple Hayathi, Meenakshi Chaudhary, Unni Mukundan, Anasuya Bharadwaj, Rao Ramesh and others are playing key roles in this movie bankrolled by A Studios. Rock Star Devi Sri Prasad has composed music for Khiladi.
Articles that might interest you:
- F3’s two-day collections in AP and TS are impressive
- Team Major comes up with a variety of promotions in Vizag
- F3: Solid day 2 collections in Nizam
- Legendary director’s wife passes away
- Humongous response for Major’s premiere shows in Hyderabad
- Team F3 plans to visit a theater in Hyderabad