Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja, is the latest actor to follow the footsteps of his fellow actors in Tollywood. The actor’s upcoming movie, which is being directed by Ramesh Varma is all set to release on February 11 in theaters.
Now, the grapevine is that Ravi Teja’s Khiladi is going to be released in Hindi alongside the Telugu version. The makers of the action entertainer are confident that Ravi Teja’s energetic performance will entertain the Hindi audiences for sure. It is also heard that Pen Movies will release the Hindi version in theaters.
Dimple Hayathi, Meenakshi Chaudhary, Unni Mukundan, Anasuya Bharadwaj, Rao Ramesh and others are playing key roles in this movie bankrolled by A Studios. Rock Star Devi Sri Prasad has composed music for Khiladi.
Articles that might interest you:
- Samantha launches her production house – Deets inside
- It’s a blessing: Meenakshi Chaudhary on acting with Mahesh Babu and Vijay
- Tiger Vs. Pathaan: No truth in those rumors
- Shah Rukh Khan, Akshay Kumar & Ajay Devgn receive legal notices; Here’s why
- Chandoo Mondeti opens up about Sai Pallavi’s role in Thandel
- Runtime locked for Salaar?