Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja scored a good hit early in 2013 with the film ‘Balupu’. After the success of that film, he has not started work on any new project. Sometime ago, a film with Y.V.S.Chowdhary was announced, but YVS later dropped out of the project.
Now this same film is being produced by well known Kannada film personality Rockline Venkatesh. The opening ceremony of the film will take place tomorrow (11th Dec) at 9am in Filmnagar. The event will be attended by many film personalities.
Director Bobby, who penned the script for ‘Balupu’, will be making his debut with this movie. Good luck Ravi Teja!
Articles that might interest you:
- Fresh troubles for Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake
- Young Tollywood hero’s Kollywood plans
- Fans heartbroken over Pawan’s defeat
- Contrasting shades in Nani’s role in V?
- A solid slap on my face: Prakash Raj concedes defeat with grace
- Despite defeat, Pawan vows to fight for the people till his last breath