Hero Ravi Teja has been on a signing spree of late. After scoring a blockbuster with Krack, he is currently working on Khiladi. He also has two more projects lined up, and one of them will be an action entertainer directed by debutant Sarath Mandava.
According to the latest reports, the first schedule of the Ravi Teja-Sarath Mandava film, which had its formal announcement a few days ago, has been put on hold for the time being due to the rising COVID cases. The shooting will take place in Hyderabad, Horsley Hills, Chittoor and Karnataka for nearly 90 days.
Majili girl Divyansha Kaushik has been signed on to play the female lead in this as-yet-untitled film.. Sudhakar Cherukuri is bankrolling this project. Stay tuned for further details.
Articles that might interest you:
- Deepika or Kareena who will bag the prestigious biggie
- Kriti Sanon all set for a solid comeback in Telugu?
- Nagarjuna suggests changes in his next?
- Ram Charan- Shankar film only in 2022?
- Noted actress says she does not touch alcohol
- Watch : RGV’s D Company Streaming NOW on Spark