Hero Ravi Teja will be teaming up with debut director Sarath Mandava, who previously worked as a script writer for films featuring several top stars of South India. Touted as a unique action thriller inspired by real incidents, the film features Ravi Teja in a never-seen-before role. Majili girl Divyansha Kaushik is the film’s leading lady.
According to the latest updates, this as-yet-untitled film will be going on floors from July 1. A special set has been erected at Aluminium Factory for the first schedule. Ravi Teja and the film’s lead cast will be shooting for several crucial scenes in this schedule.
Virata Parvam producer Sudhakar Cherukuri is bankrolling this as-yet-untitled film under SLV Cinemas LLP banner. Young Tamil composer Sam CS is the music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu’s stylish look goes viral
- Famous Hollywood director reviews RRR – Fans are on cloud nine
- Nachav Abbai from Kiran Abbavaram’s NMBK is an enjoyable mass number
- Latest US collections of Sita Ramam are here
- OTT release date locked for Arun Vijay’s Yaanai
- Hrithik Roshan calls Laal Singh Chaddha a gem