Ravi Teja has only given flops in recent times and is in a need of a big hit at the box office. But he has no tension for offers as he has three big films in his kitty.
But the topic here is about his remuneration as he charges close to 12 crores for a film. The latest gossip is that this has become an issue for his producers.
The talk is that many of his producers wanted to reduce his fee for his upcoming films but Ravi Teja is hellbent on getting the said money. Looks like he knows his business well and is demanding according to his market.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nagarjuna joins Wild Dog team in Manali
- Big buzz: Has Sanjay Dutt beaten cancer?
- Mahesh Babu’s family holiday during SVP’s US schedule
- Tollywood unites to aid Hyderabad flood victims
- Talk- Vijay Devarakonda in a crazy mass director’s project?
- Balayya’s emotional post about a young woman cancer survivor