Ram Charan’s much-awaited movie in Sukumar’s direction was launched a few days ago. The film’s regular shooting will kick-start in early March. Initially, Sukumar had plans to shoot the film extensively in the Hope Island, Kakinada and Kothapalli in the Godavari region.
However, the director had apprehensions about a huge crowd turnout during the shooting and making it difficult for the team. It was then that Sukumar reportedly decided to shift the shooting to the picturesque locales of Pollachi, Karaikudi and a few other places on the Tamil Nadu-Kerala border.
Currently, Sukumar and cinematographer Rathnavelu are on a location scout in Karaikudi. Mythri Movie Makers will produce this movie and Samantha will be seen as Ram Charan’s love interest. DSP will be composing the music.
- Sree Vishnu’s striking makeover garners attention
- Fans defend Vijay amid Sarkar’s first look controversy
- Suresh Babu confirms Venky-Rana multi-starrer
- Bigg Boss Tamil runs into trouble
- First look of Nithya Menen’s ‘one-actress’ film Praana is out