As his latest film Srimanthudu is gearing up for a grand release on 7th August, Superstar Mahesh Babu is busy dubbing for his part. The actor is also promoting the film already, and shared several interesting details about the spirit of the film’s story while speaking to a leading English news daily.
Mahesh Babu said that the film, as it was revealed in the trailer, talks about giving our best to the society as a payback. “In the process of shooting, I realized the importance of giving. We usually receive but giving is equally important”, said the Superstar. Mahesh also said that the film’s message is told in a commercial way.
In Srimanthudu, Mahesh plays a rich NRI who adopts his native village in India. The film will be releasing big in Telugu and Tamil. Koratala Siva is the film’s director, while Mythri Movie Makers is the producer.
- I didn’t come here to kiss everyone: Paayal Rajput
- One more foreign schedule for Savyasachi?
- Allu Arjun turns down Tamil director’s film
- Vikram, Prabhas donate for Kerala flood victims
- Young beauty joins Bellamkonda Sai, Kajal film