Ram’s latest thriller, RED, released on January 14, as a Sankranthi festive treat. Though the film received a mixed response, the audience has been watching it n a big way in the theatres.
Yesterday, on its day 3rd day, RED collected a total share of Rs 2.71 crores at the box-offices across the twin Telugu states. Below are RED’s day 2 AP and Telangana shares as mentioned by the film’s PR team:
Nizam: Rs 97 lakhs
Ceded: Rs 43 Lakhs
Uttarandhra: Rs 37 Lakhs
East: Rs 28 lakhs
West: Rs 17 lakhs
Guntur: Rs 18 lakhs
Krishna: Rs 28 Lakhs
Nellore: Rs 8 Lakhs
Total AP, TS Day 2 share – Rs 2.71 Cr (5.20 Crores gross)
Articles that might interest you:
- Interesting title for Rakul Preet-Vaishnav Tej film?
- It’s advantage Pooja Hegde over Rashmika Mandanna?
- Shruti Haasan’s meeting with dad Kamal Haasan becomes a hot topic
- Janhvi Kapoor bowled by this star heroine’s performance
- Crucial weekend for Nithin’s Check
- Jathi Ratnalu is a hilarious laugh riot: Nag Ashwin