Mega Prince Varun Tej will be next seen in the action thriller Gandeevadhari Arjuna. Praveen Sattaru, who is known for his unique films, is the director, and the movie is based on a global issue. Sakshi Vaidya, who debuted with Akhil’s Agent, is playing the romantic interest of Varun Tej.
The makers have now taken to their social profiles to announce that the film will hit the big screens on 25th August 2023. A stylish poster of Varun Tej, dressed in a suit and holding a gun, was released to reveal the release date.
Mickey J Meyer is composing the tunes, and BVSN Prasad is bankrolling the film under the Sri Venkateswara Cine Chitra banner. Vinay Rai plays the antagonist. Gandeevadhari Arjuna is the 12th film in Varun Tej’s career. Varun’s film is arriving in cinemas two weeks after the release of Chiru’s Bholaa Shankar, and mega fans are sure to have a great time ahead.
Articles that might interest you:
- Karthi to collaborate with this director once again?
- Jawan: Third Indian film to achieve this feat
- Gopichand-Sreenu Vaitla film to kick start in this country
- Review : Sapta Sagaralu Dhaati – Side A – Slow but Passable
- Review : Matti Katha – Has its moments
- Review : Ashtadigbandhanam – Only for few thrills