Actor-politician Pawan Kalyan has demanded the AP government to rename Kurnool district after former chief minister of erstwhile Andhra Pradesh Damodaram Sanjeevaiah. In an official statement, Pawan hailed Sanjeevaiah’s simplicity and his selfless contribution to Andhra Pradesh during his two year reign as a CM.
In his statement, Pawan said that asking to rename Kurnool district is a constitutional right. Pawan also stated that, if the YSRCP government fails to oblige his demand, the Janasena Party will rename Kurnool district whenever it comes to power. Pawan also announced Rs 1 Crore for the construction of Sanjeevaiah’s memorial building.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shoot of Pawan-Krish film postponed- Deets inside
- Suresh Babu gives a strong reply on being trolled for his OTT releases
- Poll : Bigg Boss 5 – Who will get evicted this week?
- Prestigious teaser of Bimbisara to be out on this date
- Alia’s screen time in RRR is just 15 minutes?
- Crazy song from Radhe Shyam to come out next