Trivikram is currently shooting NTR’s Aravindha Sametha. The film has a Rayalaseema backdrop and the story has high intensity emotions. In a recent interview with a popular Telugu daily, Trivikram revealed the inspiration behind Aravindha Sametha’s script.
Trivikram said that he had done extensive research for Pawan Kalyan-starrer Kobali, a faction based drama set in Rayalaseema in 2014. Even though the film was put on hold due to Pawan’s busy schedule, the interesting facts and the glorious history of the Rayalaseema region inspired Trivikram while planning a film with NTR.
When asked if the title Aravindha Sametha Veera Raghava will suit NTR’s mass image, Trivikram said that the the suits the story perfectly and that NTR didn’t have any issue with it.
- Vote : 8th 123telugu Readers Choice Awards – Best Film of 2018
- Tamannaah, Kajal gear up for final stretch of ‘Queen’ remake
- Poll : Which among these films are you excited to watch on Christmas weekend?
- Mr. Majnu’s audio songs to be released from tomorrow
- Mahanati makes it on top five in IMDB’s list