Amid high expectations, Nagarjuna and RGV’s Officer is hitting the screens worldwide in a few hours. On this eve, RGV turned nostalgic and took to Twitter and revealed his plans on the film’s release.
RGV told Nag that he is going to watch Officer’s first day first show at Devi 70MM at 11 AM today. RGV’s mother, brother, sister and the entire cast and crew of Officer will be watching the movie along with RGV. Interestingly, RGV is merely repeating his Siva sentiment, as 28 years back, he had done the same thing – watching Siva’s FDFS with his family and crew at Devi 70MM.
Hey @iamnagarjuna ,Going to DEVI 70 mm tmrw mrng to watch the 11 am show with all our cast /crew and my mother, brother and sister ..After Watching SHIVA there 28 years back tmrw watching our #Officer 💐💐💐
— Ram Gopal Varma (@RGVzoomin) May 31, 2018
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble
- Taxiwaala’s US premiere collections
- Dil Raju launches Nandita Sweta’s Akshara
- Ram vows to satisfy his fans with his next film
- Taxiwaala off to a good start in the Telugu states