During her interaction with a TV channel recently, actress Sri Reddy abused Power Star Pawan Kalyan using unparliamentary language. Sri Reddy’s unwanted slur invited a lot of criticism from all quarters. Even the women’s rights activists who have been supporting Sri Reddy’s fight in the casting couch issue opined that the actress had made a terrible move.
But in a shocking revelation, director Ram Gopal Varma released a video last night in which he confessed to provoking Sri Reddy to abuse Pawan using the harsh word which will create an Arjun Reddy-like impact. In a futile attempt to save himself from the embarrassment, RGV went on to apologize to Pawan Kalyan. Needless to say, Pawan fans have now channelled their angst towards RGV.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh shoots a fight sequence in Kerala
- Poll : What will be the fate of Kamma Rajyamlo Kadapa Redlu?
- Balakrishna to go barechested in Ruler
- IT officials now raid Nani’s office
- Jayalalithaa biopic Thalaivi makers to rope in NTR?
- Will NTR respond to Surender Reddy’s statements?