During her interaction with a TV channel recently, actress Sri Reddy abused Power Star Pawan Kalyan using unparliamentary language. Sri Reddy’s unwanted slur invited a lot of criticism from all quarters. Even the women’s rights activists who have been supporting Sri Reddy’s fight in the casting couch issue opined that the actress had made a terrible move.
But in a shocking revelation, director Ram Gopal Varma released a video last night in which he confessed to provoking Sri Reddy to abuse Pawan using the harsh word which will create an Arjun Reddy-like impact. In a futile attempt to save himself from the embarrassment, RGV went on to apologize to Pawan Kalyan. Needless to say, Pawan fans have now channelled their angst towards RGV.
Articles that might interest you:
- Time gap between Pushpa part 1 and 2 locked
- Top Tollywood producer’s daughter to foray into production
- Chiranjeevi doing dual role again?
- Keeravani bowled over by Anirudh Ravichander’s talent and humility
- Young actress regrets rejecting Arjun Reddy
- Disney+ Hotstar closes Nithiin’s Maestro OTT deal