Richa Gangopadhyay is one of the most successful heroines down south with good number of hits to her credit. She was last seen in ‘Mirchi’ which was a super hit and she is right now eagerly waiting for the release of ‘Bhai’.
Here is some news which comes across as a shock to many of her fans. Richa has decided to take a break from acting to pursue her studies in USA. She has had a dream debut with ‘Leader’ in 2008 and since then, she has been doing films continuously in Kannada, Tamil and Telugu film industries. She admitted that, she is in the peak of her career right now and had deeply thought about her decision multiple times before getting in to a conclusion to take a break.
She has also clarified that, she is not quitting films and will be back in action once she is done with her studies and promised to her fans that she will be in touch with them through twitter. She also took the opportunity to thank each one of them who have worked with her.
- Vijay Deverakonda’s sweet gesture for Suryakantam team
- Nikhil’s interesting comment on Arjun Suravaram’s delay
- Chay-Sam, Rana’s dance performances at Venkatesh’s daughter’s wedding
- Balakrishna’s next moves to July
- Dhoom star’s cryptic tweets kick-off suicide rumors
- Star heroine’s dad denies his daughter’s wedding rumors