Jabardasth fame young comedian Mahesh Achanta had played Ram Charan’s sidekick in Rangasthalam. The rising comedian’s comic antics and his emotional performance in a couple of scenes in the film’s second half impressed everyone.
Mahesh’s performance is lauded by NTR himself at the audio launch event of Mahanati last night. Mahesh is essaying a crucial role in the biopic on Savithri. During the audio launch, NTR asked Mahesh to sit beside him for a while and told him that he quite liked him in Rangasthalam and that he would love to see more of him on the silver screen. An excited Mahesh revealed this news himself.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry