Shooting of the film ‘Okkadine’,starring Nara Rohit and Nithya Menen, is almost complete except for the climax block and 3 songs. The latest schedule was wrapped up on May 26th and dubbing activities will start from June 4th at Shabdalaya Studios. Srinivas Raga is directing the film and CV Reddy is producing it. The film is touted to be a action entertainer and Nithya Menon will be seen in a nice, tailor made role.
Singer Karthik is making his debut as a music director with this film. Dialogue King Sai Kumar is playing the role of Nithya’s father in this movie and key roles are being played by veteran artists Kota Srinivasa Rao and Naga Babu.
- Interview : Ravi Teja – My son is my best critic
- Star heroine joins Baahubali Netflix series
- Two star heroines in consideration for Vijay-Atlee film?
- Chota K Naidu responds to controversy over kissing Kajal
- Yet another young star joins Bharatheeyudu 2?