The second schedule of Sundeep Kishan, Regina starrer Routine Love Story is going in full swing and the film unit landed in a jungle in Adilabad earlier today to shoot few scenes. Praveen Sattaru, who had made his debut with LBW, is directing the film. The film was earlier shot in and around Hyderabad. Recently, Praveen Sattaru had gone to Karnataka to scout for locations; however, he stated that he didn’t find anything interesting. After this schedule in Adilabad, which will come to an end on December 30, the film might be shot in Rishikesh. Mickey J Meyer is composing the music and Suresh Bhargav is the cinematographer. Routine Love Story is expected to hit the screens in February.
- Suriya-Hari to team up again?
- Latest update on Nagarjuna-Rahul Ravindran film
- Mahesh Babu enjoys a family vacation in Thai
- Nannu Dochukunduvate girl signs a biggie in Tollywood
- Rathalu goes gaga over Megastar