Ashish Reddy, son of producer Sirish is making his debut in films with Rowdy Boys. The trailer is out today and it looks quite intense.
The film is a college drama and Ashish plays an aggressive college student who is in love with Anupama Parameswaran, a medico who is also two years elder to him.
The canvas, conflict point, and college visuals look grand. The emotions of father-son are also neat. Dil Raju has made sure that he will give his nephew a grand launch with this film.
Rowdy Boys has music by DSP and will be out on the 14th of this month. Sri Harsha has directed this action-packed college drama.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rare Pic: Ram Charan and Pawan Kalyan in one frame
- Interesting update on SSMB 28 title glimpse
- Box office projection: Rs 100 Cr on day 1 for Adipurush
- Sensational buzz: Kamal Haasan in talks for Prabhas, Deepika’s Project K?
- Thiruveer – Rana Daggubati Garu had a laugh-riot watching Pareshan
- Netflix drops a crucial update about Virupaksha
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food