Ashish Reddy, son of producer Sirish is making his debut in films with Rowdy Boys. The trailer is out today and it looks quite intense.
The film is a college drama and Ashish plays an aggressive college student who is in love with Anupama Parameswaran, a medico who is also two years elder to him.
The canvas, conflict point, and college visuals look grand. The emotions of father-son are also neat. Dil Raju has made sure that he will give his nephew a grand launch with this film.
Rowdy Boys has music by DSP and will be out on the 14th of this month. Sri Harsha has directed this action-packed college drama.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bangarraju’s : latest US collections are here
- Team Bheemla Nayak in no tension with the release
- Breaking- Dhanush announces his divorce
- Most requested song from Shyam Singha Roy is out now
- Chiranjeevi’s daughter changes Insta Id – Rumors erupt
- Star heroine to launch Stand Up Rahul’s next song tomorrow